Click for more product views ›
click to enlarge
Product LinePowerFLEX™ Cable Assemblies
20 Amp, 6-Circuit, 300 VAC, 12 AWG, 18 conductor multi-cable with LSC19 machined aluminum connectors
For custom cable lengths and labeling, please contact your Lex Products sales representative.
Motion Picture and Television Production, Theatrical Production, Concert Touring, Live Events, Convention Centers
Multi-cable carries 6-circuits of lighting power inside a single jacket, saving six individual runs of cable.
Features & Benefits
- Cables feature proprietary LSC19 6-circuit lighting connectors with 12 interlocking keys to help prevent spinning of the interior within the male and female housing
- Prevents misalignment of male and female circuit conductors and unmateable or mismatched connections
- Helps prevent broken conductors and loose or damaged ground rings
- “Tempered Spring” female contacts maintain constant pin pressure to help ensure low resistance connections
- Machined aluminum housing with hard black anodized finish provides maximum durability
- Silver plated brass contacts for high conductivity
- Specially formulated thermoplastic rubber jacket provides exceptional flexibility and durability
- Available in 12, 14 and 16 AWG to meet your specificrequirements
- 14 conductor multi-cable offers two lower weight options when bonded grounds are acceptable
- All black construction blends into scenery and is ideal for stage or studio lighting applications
20 Amp, 300 VAC maximum (6-circuit)
Maximum when used with 50% diversity of load (in accordance with table NEC 520-44).
- Male Connector:
- Cable Gauge:
12 AWG, 18 conductor TPR
- Female Connector: