November 16, 2007
Stamford, CT & Los Angeles – [November 16, 2007] Based on the concept of using spring pressure instead of screws to make the termination, The Lex-LocTM uses cage clamp terminals. The spring delivers a pre-determined amount of pressure and automatically adjusts to shifting strands (creep). This revolutionary, patented design utilizes color coded cam levers to open and close the chambers that accept the conductors.
Features and Benefits:
- Two fast travel assembly screws further reduce labor
- Long deep wire funnels aid in precise insertion of wires
- All black color blends into scenery for theatrical and motion picture applications
- Prevents overheating and device failure due to loose terminations
- Saves installation time; eliminates the step of opening / closing terminals with a screwdriver
- Beefy external cord clamp with inserts for smaller cords, provide excellent strain relief
- Patented design ensures a perfect electrical connection every time
- Click here for more Lex-Loc information.
About Lex Products:
From 400 Amp Three Phase Portable distribution boxes made of indestructible rubber, to 15 Amp multi-outlet extension cords, Lex Products is an innovative, award-winning manufacturer of electrical and data products for theatre, live events, motion picture and convention centers. Lex Products offers a complete line of UL Listed PowerGate™ Company Switches, PowerPlus™ Connector Strips, distribution boxes, cable assemblies, including Feeder Cable and Multi-Cable, as well as data cables such as DMX, Ethernet, Color-Changer and RFU Cable. Over the years, Lex Products has won multiple awards, including 3 ETS-LDI Widget of the Year Awards for the E-String™ Multi-Outlet Extension Cord, the 19-pin Splitter and Front-of-House DataSnake™.
For more information on Lex Products, visit www.lexproducts.com, email us at info@Lexproducts.com, or call us at 1-800-643-4460.